10.09.2011

iLove Steve Jobs

i was on my way to work while listening to chico and del's TMR, it stunned me when i heard the news that steve jobs, the creative genius of Apple, already passed away a day after the iphone 4S was released. when i reached the workplace, i can't contain my emotion and suddenly burst into tears. ridiculous yet true. i cried because i felt, i loss an inspiration.

well, it is expected to happen knowing that he's been fighting with cancer but not this soon. i'm not really an apple die hard fan but still it's so sad, it broke my heart. 



two months ago, i learned about his speech in Stanford University last 2005; that speech really inspired me which made me appreciate steve jobs more .he has touched everyone's life with his wonderful works  and  his 'foolishness' changed the world exceptionally. 


now, i wonder. how would the technology be without the iMaster?

anyhow, you'll always be remembered, steve. 


No comments:

Post a Comment