10.30.2011

forever young

and today, i'm a year older but hopefully a lot wiser. :)

it was a busy and indeed a happy, happy birthday weekend for me!

i met my friend's little brother tristan. he's so adorable!!!
dati sa video ko lang siya nakikita and now na-hug ko pa siya! kids really bring perfect joy in the heart. :)

friday after work, chill mode with the best people. :)

they surprised me with this delicious cake. yummy! tumo-thoughtful din pala ang mga lokong 'to. :)


saturday was spent with chaos. wooohoo. the much awaited day ever.
double celebration since magkasunod kami ng birthday ni marc. :)

it's like the gang's reunion! after dinner, we sang our hearts out at a KTV nearby. super fun! sa music bar nako inabot ng bday ko! :)

dana even baked brownies for marc and i. coool. :) pwede ng pang business!

sunday. my big day.

it's family time, had dinner with them. simple yet heart warming one.

i so love this weekend. i got to spend one of the important events of my life with the people close to my heart.

for all the greetings, the hugs, and the love. thank you! :) 
well i guess, this is the beginning of being forever young. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment