1.09.2011

keep the fire burning

"May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art -- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself."
-Neil Gaiman
 
 ============

woooot. it's my first blog for the year 2011. what took me so long? since the new year started, i've been thinking on how i want my 2011 to become... and i want it to be a year for my dreams and a year for taking care of myself.

in the last quarter of 2010, i know i wasn't really on track due to the changes that had been happening and i want my life back! i'm getting there. :)

so, to start of, i won't call this a new year's resolution but more of steps in making myself better. here's my plan for 2011:

* Sleep. i need to have good rest everyday. i used to stay up late just for surfing the net and chat with friends so for 2011, i'll try my best not to involve myself with the internet ng sobra. hahahhaha. goodluck saken. :)

* I won't open work emails/ office communicator unless necessary. i used to open emails even when it's not work hours and i gotta cut that off. i'll only open my outlook if needed. work life balance.

* Save. 2010 was so money-consuming year hahahha. this time, i should reach first my target saving before spending with other things. twenty percent of what i earn is not bad for my savings.

* Study again. i've always wanted to take masters but i don't think i can survive again the agony and pain of making a thesis. hehehe. so this time, i'll try to enroll myself with short courses or take more trainings at work.

* W. i'm making a plan.either staying or leaving, i have the same reason. just one reason. so i'm planning of having a vacation this month, i'll try to assess myself if i still want it or i could just let it go. marami namang iba. :-)

* Never forget my dreams. period.

New year. new chance. new life. New surprises. Gotta keep the fire burning! Hooray for 2011! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment